Have you been denied overtime pay? The Manor Law Firm PC will work hard to get you your unpaid wages REGARDLESS OF YOUR LEGAL STATUS
We can help you get the outcome you deserve if you have been harmed by wage or hour violations such as:
• Failure to pay overtime to nonexempt employees (time and a half pay for work performed beyond 40 hours a week)
• Failure to pay wages earned and due including sales commission
• Failure to pay minimum wage for covered nonexempt employees ($7.25 as of July 24, 2009)
• Improper classification of a worker resulting in unfair pay
• Forcing employees to work through meal or breaks
• An employer using tip pool to pay non-tipped employees.
The Federal Government maintains numerous laws established to ensure that workers are not taken advantage of by unscrupulous employers. Were you asked to work extra hours and were not compensated? Perhaps, your employer is withholding a portion of your wages. If you have any doubt as to your employer’s compensation actions, the best step you can take is to contact a qualified law firm to discuss your case. Did you know it’s illegal for your employer to withhold overtime wages? Have you been denied overtime pay? The Manor Law Firm PC will work hard to get you your unpaid wages, regardless of your legal status.